Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Father, Thank you for another beautiful day.  I pray to you that Michael will feel better soon.  I pray that my father-in-law will continue down the path of healing.  I pray he will feel good, have restful days and nights..  I pray for my family to feel the comfort of your word.  I pray they feel your love.  I pray for those that are currently traveling and those that will travel throughout this week.  I pray my dear two sweet friends will feel your strength as they continues their treatments. 

Father, Thank you for giving me strength, for continued healing of my body and mind.  Thank you for guided me through the difficult people and circumstances.  Thank you for being with Cali and protecting her yesterday.  Thank you for your written word.  Thank you for giving me the opportunity to spend time with my loved ones.  Thank you for loving me all the days of my life....I will see you in heaven....In your name I pray...AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment