Monday, April 5, 2010

Thank you!!!

Please continue prayers for friends and family that are dealing with illness and injuries. Pray for those struggling with heavy hearts, finances and mean spirited individuals. Pray these burdens will be lifted from their hearts, for life and healing. Thank you for the prayers for my father-in-law is doing well. He is continually showing progress, so please continue to lift him in prayer as well.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6


Father, be with my family and friends each day.  Be with those struggling with illness, injuries and burdens of the heart.  I pray you protect all those being attacked by their enemies.  Show them confirmation of your love.  Show our enemies mercy and love, so they can see your true love.  Be with our friends and family as they travel.  Father, I pray that you will continue to shine through me. 

Father, thank you for your son.  His death on the cross saved me from my sins.  Thank you for the beautiful time spent with family and friends.  Thank you for loving all the days of my life.  I will see you in heaven.  In your name I pray....AMEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment