Friday, May 7, 2010

My Prayer (May 7, 2010)

Father, please be with all today and this weekend.  So many will be traveling to visit their moms.  Be with those that can't be together.  Comfort the hearts of those that have lost their mom (and grandmothers).  Let them feel your peacefulness knowing their mom is with you.

Father, so many people are facing illness, struggles, broken hearts, confusion and evil minded people.  I pray to you for their healing.  I pray you show them strength during their struggles.  I pray you bring hope and sunshine into the broken hearts.  I pray you help clear the minds (and hearts) of those that are confused.  I pray that you will help open the hearts of the evil minded.  I pray you guide us to pray for each other.  I pray that financial burdens be lifted.

Father, you are almighty.  You are our salvation.  I pray you will continue to guide me.  That I will continue to forgive.  I pray for my heart, mind and body be healthy.  I pray for my girls and family that they experience your love.  I pray for Pastor Vic as he continues to teach us in your name. 

Father, thank you for bringing so many wonderful people into my life.  Thank you for my parents, my family, my children and all those I encounter daily. 

I will see you in heaven.  In your name I pray....AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment