Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Recent Memories in Pictures


We have been busy with life the past few months.
Here is some pictures taken recently.  We are truely blessed.


Samsung 500-Sunday was rained out.  Tammy, Monty, Mike and I still had a lot of fun. 

Mike and I went back on Monday.  We were guest in the Samsung Suite. We were treated like VIPs.  Recieved gift bags and enjoyed company of many really nice people. Bobby you are the best!! I guess I am a NASCAR girl now.

Taylor and Tyler 6 months.  Sweet Sweet Babies.

Krysti and Haylee hostess.  They had a wickless candle party for me. I am a wickless candle consultant.I always have fun with this group.  A fun group of women.

 

 

Mother's Day was WONDERFUL!!! Our visit was an all day event.  We spent time laughing, playing and cooking on the grill. I recieved thoughtful gifts. Thank you so much. I love everything. We were scheduled to recieve a visit from Amber and Danny, but circumstances kept us from getting together. However, they told us they are pregnant. We look forward to another grand~angel.

After stressing over another Dr. appointment we decided we would head to the country.  Mike is mowing and I am taking pictures.  FYI  we couldn't have asked for better results.  Thank you for your prayers.

 

 

There was Stephanie's Graduation Ceremony and Party.  Stephanie's mother and father told emotional heartfelt stories.  Friends and family joined the celebration. At the end of the celebration Stephanie and her BF (Alli) released balloons after a silent prayer. We captured their shared heart shadow.  This family is a light in a dim lit world.
  
  
Mike and I went to Michelle's to help mow her overgrown backyard.  While Mike was mowing he found a bunch of baby bunnies.  The mom ran under the fence.  Mike, Cali and I went to chasing babies.  4 were caught, 3 went under the fence and 1 went to heaven.  After the yard was finished we turned the babies lose near the area the mother ran through.  The next day all bunnies were gone.

Haley


Our sweet niece Haley turned 13.  Mandy and Tammy (Haley's mom) took 17 kids to the Parks Mall.  How brave they are!  All the kids were well behaved and enjoyed themselves.  After the mall everyone went to Haley's for a movie, cake and laughter.  The boys left at 10AM and the girls spent the night.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL





Memorial Weekend.  This weekend is to honor the men and women who have served in the arm forces.  Those who gave thier life, served and are serving.  Thank you.  Because of you we have FREEDOM.

The whole weekend was busy and fun.  Mike and I went to Monty and Tammy's on Saturday.  We had such a good time.  We cooked out, sat at the park and watched Grace run crazy.  I got to spend time with my niece Haley-who lets me snap pictures of her all the time.  On Sunday, Haley went to Church with Mike and I.  It was a beautiful service.  Afterwards we decided to have an cookout of our own.  We were excited about Cali coming over to spend the night.  She kept us jumping.  Girl never slowed down.  Ganpa (Mike) picked her up a slip & slide for Monday.  Mike started smoking a brisket Sunday night. Chelle and Brittany come over and played on the slip & slide.  So much laughter.  Mandy and Tiffany were hanging out.    After eating we decided to go to the pool.  Mandy, Ronny and Mike came down to join us.  I don't have pictures from the pool.  BUT, trust me Mandy looked gorgeous.  After we all of us sunned ourselves and enjoyed the pool it was time to come back to the house.  Cali and I made cookies.  Then us girls watched "My Sisters Keeper."  Thank you Mandy.  I love the movie.  It was so much fun sitting with her.  Trying not to cry.  Didn't work.  Well, the girls have gone home now.   Each are home safely.  We laughed about Canton and Grace playing on the slip & slide.

Father, thank you for a beautiful weekend.  Thank you for the wonderful results of my doctor appointment and the results for my dear sweet friend.  GOD IS GOOD!  I pray you will watch over our children.  I pray for my father-in-law that he will continue to heal and gain strength.  I pray for my friends suffering from disease.  That your healing hands will be laid upon them.  I will see you in heaven.  AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment